To connect kids to Christ, Family, Community, and their World.
A Bridge to Christ
·To introduce children to the Gospel, and give them opportunity to accept it
·To provide an environment for children to grow in intimacy with God – to love and serve Him with all their heart, soul, mind and strength.
A Bridge to Family
·To partner with families in teaching and modeling the Word of God to their children.
A Bridge to Community
·To bring children into community with other believers.
A Bridge to their World
·To equip children to impact their world for Christ.
· Christ centered Kid
· Kid - targeted
· Application oriented
Nursery needs (birth – 3):
Everything should be labeled with your child’s name. We have labels if needed. Diaper bag with the following:
· 2-3 disposable diapers or pull-ups
· pacifier or other comfort item
· 1 to 2 prepared bottles with name
· snacks and a sippy cup
o we do provide water and a snack such as cheerios, pretzels, and animal crackers with permission from parents.
o If your child has an allergy please speak with one of our Greeters.
Pre- K (3 - Kindergarten)
We serve a small snack with water during service such as pretzels, granola bars, and animal crackers. If your child has allergies please speak with one of our Greeters. Children should be potty-trained before moving up to the Pre-K program. Please have your child use the restroom before dropping them off.
Adventure Worship (1st - 6th)
Is located in the library. Large group leaders will dismiss students to their parents.
1. To provide a healthy environment for our children and peace of mind for our parents, we cannot accept a child who is sick with any of the following symptoms:
· Diarrhea and/or vomiting within previous 24 hours
· Fever (free of fever for at least 24 hours)
· Runny nose with any colored discharge
· Persistent cough
· Sore throat
· Unexplained rash
· Pink eye
· Head lice (free from all nits)
Or any other signs of illness
2. If your child has a food allergy, please let our staff know and we will make sure all appropriate measures are taken.
We thank you for helping us take care of all of the children in our care.
· All volunteers have been screened. Each volunteer goes through background and reference checks as well as a personal interview with the Kids Crossing Staff.
· Each child is registered and provided with a security tag for check-in and check-out.
· Low teacher to student ratio.
· At least two volunteers per room.
· Guest registration desk manned for duration of service.
· If your child has a food allergy, please let our staff know and we will make sure all appropriate measures are taken